Sunday Worship Services.
Sunday Worship Service start times will remain the same with our Traditional Service beginning at 9am and our Modern service beginning at 10:30am. Service end times will be slightly adjusted to allow for more effective physical distancing. Additionally, services will operate at 50% capacity, so attendees will be asked to register online to reserve your spot before attending each week. Registration for our June 28th service will open on Monday, June 22nd.
Before the Service:
- Please remain in your car until 15 minutes prior to the start of the worship service.
- Upon entering the building, please make your way into the sanctuary to find your seat (please avoid gathering in groups in public areas outside of the sanctuary).
- We are asking that everyone choose seating which complies with physical distancing standards (6ft. on all sides).
During the Service:
- Prayer Partners will be available throughout the service in place of traditional altar calls for the time being.
- Private prayer areas where adequate space can be given will be made available.
- No offering plates will be passed. Instead, there will be an area in the back of the sanctuary for guests who want to give.
After the Service:
- Following the service, if you’d like to continue worshiping through giving, please place your gift in the offering container at the back of the sanctuary. You can also continue to give online by going to mtzionwesleyan.com/give.
- Upon dismissal, please move promptly outside the building and avoid gathering in large groups in the foyer.
For the time being, we will not be offering Children’s Ministry. However, families may sit together in the sanctuary during the Worship Service. For those families that would prefer a more “kid-friendly” environment, Connection Place will be open during our 10:30am Worship Service for a limited number of families (please bring your own seat or blanket). The 10:30am Worship Service will be on screen live for everyone to watch in this space. Families who would like to take advantage of this space will need to register online beginning Monday, June 22nd.
Groups, Classes and Studies.
There will be no Groups, Classes or Studies offered during the Sunday morning hour. However, if you still desire to meet with your group, class or study, you may do so with the following in mind:
- Groups, Classes or Studies may use Mt. Zion’s facilities after 12pm on Sunday by reservation only.
- Please reserve meeting space directly with our Office Administrator, Christy Russell by emailing her at email@example.com.